What to Expect
The Tiki Experience: What to Expect
You bring the booze, we steer the cruise. We are a bare bones charter, stocked with a salty captain and great music.
Once you are picked up, the captain will discuss your route preferences. Then you’ll sit back, relax and enjoy the cruise.
Who Can Come
- 6 guests max per booking.
- Passengers must be 12+ years of age to be on the S.S. Tiki Alpha (persons 12 – 18 years of age are permitted ONLY if accompanied by an adult).
- For interest in family charters, please contact us directly.
What to Bring
- We will bring a cooler and ice. Food and drink are not provided.
- Alcoholic drinks are allowed. Responsible drinking only.
- All passengers must carry a valid identification if alcohol is being consumed.
- Food is allowed. Plates and cups are not provided. There is no refrigeration available.
- If you wish to stop at a restaurant during your cruise, please let the captain know before your cruise begins.
How to Dress
- During the charter swimming is allowed. All guests are responsible for appropriate clothing.
- Please note that you may be splashed due to wakes as other boats pass by.
- If you wish to go into the water, the boat must be fully stopped or anchored. Jumping in while moving or anchored, without captain’s permission could result in injury.
- Captain reserves the right to stop cruise due to unruly behavior. Intoxicated passengers will be removed and dropped at nearest public dock with another guest.
- The Captain reserves the right to terminate the charter at any point in time if he feels the weather or safety has become a concern.
- If a charter is stopped within the first hour due to inclement weather, we will offer a raincheck to reschedule the charter.
- Charters cancelled in advance due to weather will be given a “Rain Check” to reschedule.
- Charters cancelled during a cruise due to weather (i) WILL receive a “Rain Check” to reschedule if cancellation occurs during the 1st hour, and (ii) WILL NOT receive a “Rain Check” to reschedule if cancellation occurs during the 2nd hour.
- No refunds are given for weather-induced cancellations.
- No refund will be given for cancellations within 72 hours of your charter. Cancellations 72 hours or more before charter will receive a $200 refund.
Sip & swim from the best post on the coast.
If the Aloha Tiki Charter causes a stir, don’t be alarmed. It’s not uncommon for our unique cruise to catch the eye of passers-by. Simply raise your glass and wave—it’s the aloha way.